Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to intimate change of address in USA?

When you move, you need to change your address with a few government agencies to make sure you continue to receive mail and any government benefits at your new location.

U.S. Postal Service: Forward Your Mail

Change your address online for a $1 fee if you have a credit card and valid e-mail address. You can also print the form and then mail or deliver it to your local post office to change your address for free. After changing your address, the U.S. Postal Service will forward your mail to your new address for up to one year.

Request for change online